what i did my week off was well on sunday(11/19/17) after going to church, me and my family drove around downtown and just took pictures of buildings and random beautiful things. i've been dying to go drive around and take pictures of downtown. i love to travel around and take pictures of trees, objects, and random things. what i also did this past week of vacation is me and my sister had a couple of movie nights together we watched so many movies and well we kind of had like a mini sister bonding time which rarely ever happens. on thanksgiving day my family didn't do much but we had something small which i was grateful for because we should all be grateful for the small things life gives us. i personally believe that we shouldn't only be grateful on thanksgiving we should be grateful for the things we have every day. life has so many precious things to be grateful for and although. we might not have everything, we all at least have something. we don't have to be rich inable to be happy, happiness is all we need because without happiness we aren't really much grateful i guess you can say. i also spend more time laying down listening to music and play with my guitar and i tried to learn some new songs but yeah it was an ok week i didn't do much but yeah.
 

Comments

Popular Posts