Spring Break 
   My spring break was okay i got to spend time with my loved ones and i got to create long lasting memories with them.

  I went to 2 book stores the past week and it was pretty cool because 1 of the book stores had a lot of antique and vintage stuff too. its cool to try new stuff and get to experience that excitement.

  Most of the time i was either watching YouTube or on social media and also playing the guitar. i got to learn new songs and i got to show my little brother how to play the guitar. i also watched a lot of documentaries and interesting movies on Netflix. i recommend watching a movie called No Escape. 

  I got to go to a party on Saturday, it was really fun because i got to dance and spend quality time with my family. 

  To me i feel like spending time with your love ones is truly a blessing because when there's school and when your parents are working you cant really spend as much time with them because we're all just to busy, so being able to have that week off and being able to create fun times with them is all i could ever ask for. 

            

Comments

Popular Posts